University of Victoria
cá độ bóng đá qua mạng_cá độ bóng đá online miễn phí_tỷ lệ cá cược
The University of Victoria offers Canada's most extraordinary environment for discovery and innovation. It is consistently ranked in the top three Canadian comprehensive universities.
Students from India and over 100 countries are drawn to UVic for research-inspired teaching and hands-on experiences that accelerate their personal growth and career success.
At this internationally renowned teaching and research hub, UVic faculty and students are focused on urgent issues that matter to people, places and the planet.
The university's location on the tip of an island on the edge of a continent, and its international population, inspire new ways of thinking and engaging with an increasingly globalized world.
Learn more at uvic.ca/future-students
Human and Social Development
- Child and Youth Care
- Health Information Science
- Social Work
- Elementary Teacher Education
- Recreation and Health Education
- Art History and Creative Writing
- Music and Computer Science
- Visual Arts
- Gender Studies
- Astronomy & Physics
- Ocean & Earth Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Political Science
- Sociology & Psychology
- IELTS-Academic, with a score of 6.5 & a minimum 6.0 in each band;
- TOEFL iBT with a score of 90 and a minimum 20 each section.
- Results can be sent electronically to UVic from the testing centres using code 0989.
Scholarship for International Students
Merit based – CAD 2500 – 10,000
Last date of applications
For Jan – 31st October
For Sep – 28th February