The University of Winnipeg
The University of Winnipeg – Undergraduate Studies & Professional, Applied and Continuing Education
The University of Winnipeg has a long tradition of academic excellence and is known for small class sizes, research opportunities, and campus diversity, including more than 700 international students. UWinnipeg offers 3 and 4 year bachelor's degrees in business administration, arts, science and kinesiology. UWinnipeg's Professional, Applied and Continuing Education offers seven post-degree programs with start dates throughout the year. Our students are interested in specialized career fields in high growth employment sectors.
Programs availablePACE programs fill up quickly: if a program is not visible on the application, it is no longer accepting applications. PACE begins accepting applications 1 year before the program starts.
- Financial Management Diploma: 12 months; January start
- Human Resource Management Diploma: 12 months; May and September starts
- Marketing Management Diploma: 13 mnths; January start
- Network Security Diploma: 16 months; August and February starts
- Project Management Diploma: 12 months; January, May, and September starts
- Public Relations, Marketing & Strategic Communications: 13 months; August start
- Web Development Diploma: 12 months; January and September starts
September 2018, January 2019 or May 2019 start:
- Bachelor of Arts (3 or 4 year)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (3 or 4 year)
- Bachelor of Kinesiology (3 or 4 year)
- Bachelor of Science (3 or 4 year)
Scholarship for International Students
The University of Winnipeg President's Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University's divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average (or equivalent), and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership. To access the application, search Awards and Financial Aid on our website. The value is $5000 for bachelor's degree students, $3500 for PACE students
Last date of application for Jan/ May/ September 2019 intakes.
- All intakes are open for undergraduate studies. PACE programs fill up quickly: if a program is not visible on the application, it is no longer accepting applications. PACE begins accepting applications 1 year before the program starts.