1. Attending students:
- Choose from a range of institutes
- Speak directly to the University delegates
- Save time with Fast track / Spot admissions
- Discuss CO-OP, Scholarships, etc
- Seek expert visa guidance
- Receive global career advice
- Save money on application fees
- Entry free for cá độ bóng đá online miễn phíRegistered students
2. Participating Universities and Colleges:
- Recruit quality students twice a year from across the UK- both Domestic and International
- Indian students are very familiar with this concept and await this event twice a year- April and Sept
- Students are pre-registered, pre-counselled and are aware of the programs that you are offering.
- Students come prepared with documents to apply for admissions
- Admissions process is fast tracked as application fees are waived off and you can do spot-assessments in most cases.
- Satisfaction levels are gauged by the number of applications generated for your university and not just people visiting which is what happens in most fairs!
- School principals, counselors, parents, and other influential people visit these events and your presence has a brand impact on them
- and much more.... if you write to us, we will discuss customized options for you as well!
3. Canadian Government officials
Are you a Director, International Education in the Ministry of Advanced Education of a Canadian province? This event should be on your calendar!
- Your presence at the workshops in UK and India would help the educational institutions in your province to be branded as quality education destinations among International students.
- Honorable Premier Christy Clark from the BC province visited India in November2011. Referring to the quality of Indian students, the minister was very keen on promoting the BC institutes in India and other developed countries among the premier Canadian education and skill training providers in BC.
- Similarly the other provinces too are seeking potential opportunities and would be developing the provincial international education marketing strategy. Information about your provincial immigration programs including those focused on International graduates could be well disseminated at this platform.
- And it certainly helps that Canam conducts this major student recruitment drive in the UK and across India for studying in Canadian insititutes and the institutes actively participate in this admissions workshop twice a year. Mr. Anuraj Sandhu of Canam Consultants Ltd is an ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) member.